In the last five years, it’s grown increasingly difficult to get noticed with content.
So many of your competitors now follow the same strategy that “great” content is effectively useless. What was once a differentiator is now just another commodity.
And yet, some content still rises above the rest.
What makes that happen?
To stand out, you need to stand up.
Put simply—if you’re not nervous when you’re hitting publish, then you’re doing it wrong.
In other words, in a world of “safe and same,” you need to get BRAVER.
How to be BRAVER
BRAVER is an acronym we developed at WRIXON that stands for:
- Bold. Boldness is attention-getting.
- Relevant. Relevance makes your reader feel like they belong to your club.
- Authoritative. Authority makes it easier for you to sell.
- Vulnerable. Vulnerability makes your reader feel that he or she is sharing with you on an intimate, spiritual level.
- Engaging. You can grab attention by being bold, but you keep it by being engaging.
- Remarkable. Be remarkable and you’ll be distinctive by default.
Create content that is these six things and you’ll have a much better chance of separating yourself from the crowd.
Looking to get started? Get BRAVER content from WRIXON.