Hey, it’s Aaron Wrixon. Thanks for reading Brent’s book. I hope you thought it was awesome, because I had a little bit to do with that. Brent’s manuscript was great, but yes—I added some sparkle and flash.
Now, I’m no mind-reader, but I’m guessing that if you’re here, it’s because you’ve thought about working with someone as you build out your own 5-A Framework.
Maybe you want to find and engage your Audience, or build Awareness about your offering.
Maybe you want to Attract more leads, partners, and opportunities…
Or establish and grow your Authority—
Or, yes, Acquire more clients and customers. (Don’t we all?)
Well, depending on how much of the book you’ve read, you may have already guessed—
You can do it all with exceptional content.
Good news—you’re in luck.
AS A DEEP END READER, GET A FREE “5-A FACT CHECK”
Join me for a brisk half-hour and we’ll talk about whether or not your website copy meets the goals of the Framework.
==== > Book your FREE 5-A Fact Check < ====
We’ll discuss things like:
- Whether your copy is appropriate for your audience
- How your headlines stack up against industry standards
- If your content design is drawing your audience in or driving them away
- What your content is doing that might be undermining your authority, whether you know it or not
- How to make more people take action the first time they visit your site, and more.
You’ll know whether your copy is helping you or hurting you… AND what to do next to put the 5 A’s to work for you.
How does YOUR copy stack up? Find out with your free 5-A Fact Check.